News at Touchmark at Wedgewood
Interested in our community media or do you want to keep up on our community events and stories? Check back here often for updates.
- Issue 3 2019
- Issue 2 2019
- Issue 1 2019
- Issue 6 2018
- Issue 5 2018
- Issue 4 2018
- Issue 3 2018
- Issue 2 2018
- Issue 1 2018
- September 2017 - Celebrate Active Aging Week by helping to support CNIB!
- July 2017 - Touchmark gears up to celebrate Canada’s 150th with patriotic community fun!
- June 2017 - Live music and local vendors at Touchmark’s Street Market Festival on June 27
- October 2016 - For the love of art: Touchmark hosts Art & Collectibles Show Oct. 26
- September 2016 - Explore the possibilities - Celebrate Active Aging Week 2016!
- August 2016 - The Strathcona Mounted Troop brings popular Musical Ride to Touchmark
- March 2016 - Touchmark celebrates grand opening of new memory care service and completion of expansion
- September 2015 - “Live Your Adventure” — celebrate Active Aging Week
- August 2015 - Touchmark to host caregivers’ support group
- August 2015 - Cool cars, classic tunes and a community sock-hop celebration
- February 2015 - Seniors get heart healthy with a hands-on lesson in resistance training
- September 2014 - Celebrate Active Aging Week 2014!
- July 2014 - Touchmark announces expansion
- September 2013 - Be Active. Be Healthy. At any age.
- September 2013 - Warm gifts sought for those in need
- March 2013 - Touchmark health fair emphasizes exercise, healthy snacks, inspiration and checkups on March 22